- Graduated from College of Dental surgery, Kasturba Medical College , Karnataka, India in 1991.
- Postgraduate from A B Shetty Memorial institute of Dental Sciences , Karnataka, India in 1998.
- Completed 251 credit hours from American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2010. He had worked in India from 1992 onwards.
- He has been currently associated with Al Dana Medical Poly Clinic (16 Years) as Medical Director and G P Dentist Implantology since 2000.
- Attended more than 400 CME hours to keep self updated in various dental improved and latest techniques.
- Indian Medical Association member life.
- Indian Dental Association member life.
- Executive member, AKMG Emirates Dubai Chapter 2008 to 2010.
- General Secretary, AKMG Emirates Dubai Chapter 2010 to 2012.
- Joint Secretary, AKMG Emirates Central committee 2012 to 2015.
- Currently Regional Chairperson, Association Kerala Medical Graduates, Region 4, UAE (2015 to 2017).
- Proud BNI member Rising Phoenix Chapter, Dubai, UAE.
Treatments of Speciality
Highly experienced in Surgical extractions, Surgical Impactions, Root Canal treatments, Smile corrections, Bite descrepancies, Gummy Smiles, Cosmetic fillings, Porcelain laminates, Metal Ceramics, Precious metal to ceramic, Zirconium Crown and Bridge work associated with the best Dental laboratories in UAE, in addition to all routine dental treatment procedures.